Rules for winning this award are very simple, here they are:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo in your post.
Thank you so much to No One Asks About My Eggs and A Calm Persistence for nominating me for The One Lovely Blog Award. I feel very honored and blessed to be nominated. This is my first blog ever! On top of it being my first it is also the most personal thing that I could talk about and share with people, strangers. BUT it has been amazing to me so far. Hearing others’ stories and seeing the similarities of what I am going through makes me feel a sense of comfort to know I am not alone in this journey of infertility. Thanks to all of the wonderful woman that are sharing their journey and I hope that you will all look over the blogs I have nominated. They are all wonderful people opening up about their most personal struggles and dreams that can use some love and positive vibes!
Seven Random Facts About Me
1. My Husband was also my first serious Boyfriend. My longest relationship before him was barely six months and we just had our 2 year wedding anniversary in August(6 years together).
2. I have taken a ride on the Goodyear Blimp before.
3. I love Halloween, Horror movies, Haunted Houses, and Fall
4. I didn’t try blueberry muffins for the first time until I was 22 years old.
5. I have never broken a bone or been “put under” before and I’ve only had stitches twice in my life. On the top of my head and on my foot.
6. I am afraid of Clowns!! It started back with the Ronald McDonald statues that would be in the play areas at McDonalds as a kid!
7. My mom is one of my best friends and I recently starting going to bingo with her…don’t judge me!
And I nominate: