Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is an award that recognizes the unique voices of women across the world. Thank you Bosma Life for nominating me for this wonderful Award!
1. Link to the person who nominated you.
2. Add the award logo.
3. Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
4. Nominate 7 other blogs.
5. Ask your nominees 10 questions.
Questions for Nominees:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Favorite Movie/Book?
3. One place you would like to visit in your life or favorite place you have visited in your life?
4. What was you favorite Christmas(Holiday) gift that you gave or received this year?
5. What is one thing that you don’t have the guts to do but you wish you did?
6. What kind of music do you listen to?
7. (stole from SettlingMud) What’s an experience (big or small) that you know changed you forever?
8. What was the moment in you fertility journey that you knew/realized that you weren’t going to get pregnant on your own and needed medical assistance?
9. Why do you blog and what made you start?
10. Biggest Pet Peeve?
1) What is the oddest thing a fertility doctor (OB/RE/Family doc) has ever said to you regarding you fertility or lack there of?
-The doctor was going to listen to my heart but we thought she was going to do something with my lady bits. ”No, Im not listening to your uterus…I’m not a uterus whisperer. I can’t tell it to make a baby!”
2) If you had one wish (other than baby related things – we all have that wish) what would it be?
-Win the lottery(selfish I know): I can get rid of all debt, pay off house, fix house, help family with paying off houses or buying houses….and of course get this baby train going!
3) If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
-A Dolphin. I don’t do well with water. I love the water but with sever Asthma and fear of water, those things don’t work well together!
4) What is ONE moment in your life you will NEVER forget?
-My first kiss with my husband and the feelings that came with it!
5) Is there something you would change about yourself internally? (no physical traits) Why haven’t you?
– My insecurities with myself. That is a battle I struggle with on a daily basis.
6) In your opinion how has the world changed from childhood to now?
-It’s worse from when I was a kid. Spanking wasn’t considered child abuse, kids had respect for adults and themselves, playing outside was the highlight of our lives, technology was spiked with a cd walkman, you earned your keep, and many more things that are different from now to when we were kids. Now, I have responsibilities…the biggest difference from when I was a kid to now!
7) What is your secret pleasure?
-TV (outdoor channel lately because I got a Bow for Christmas so I am getting tips)
8) What is one thing you really want to do but haven’t? Why haven’t you?
-I want to go to college and get a degree. I haven’t done that yet because life gets in the way. Last time I was in school was right before we got married:planning a wedding, school FT, and work FT was very difficult for me. I also learned at that time I can’t do online classes. My plan is to go back this year…depending on our baby situation.
9) When was the last time you laughed? What did you laugh about?
-I was just watching Big Bang Theory…enough said!
10) If tomorrow was the end of the world, what would you do?
-Be with my husband. That’s all I need and my dogs!
Random Question: How do I post pictures of the Awards I have been given on my blog?